Hi everybody, yet another grueling week of preparations and we are ever so close to our new tool being ready.Due to some more bugs detected we weren’t able to hit the release date we planned for the next wave of new integrations. Be assured, we are hard at work and focusing on getting that tsunami of modules going as soon as possible. In the meantime, we did some work on Magent2, CustomCSV, External API, Ecwid, and our Core.
The first use of this tool brought us the new Vectera integration although a bit problematic it’s getting to be what we were planning for it to be from the start.
Unfortunately, as of, for now, we managed to squeeze in the Vectera platform integration for starters. But the rest is soon to follow! 🙂
As usual, share with us your ideas in regards to what new integrations you think would be useful on our website roadmap and, as always, have a great weekend everybody!
Vectera is an easy way to meet clients. Schedule appointments and conduct secure video meetings for small groups. Create communication hubs for all your clients. Get creative with whiteboards, co-browsing and document annotation. 1-click start, no downloads, no frustrations.
We have integrated retrieval of Meetings, and soon will cover Permissions and Users as well as creation and updates.
Improvement – Changed
- Added the confirmation dialog when logging out.
- Update attributes in source schema
- Fixed the integration schema generating for CSV
- Fixed the “Pointfull – Scripts is not valid” bug that was caused by the “Undefined index: authorization type error”.
- Fixed parent product creating process
- Fixed the “invalid argument type” bug that was causing some tasks to fail
- Fixed unique values handling
- Fixed the product visibility bug