Release notes, May 18th, 2020
Hi everyone, we have some more great improvements to share today!
We have done some improvements to our core as well as the Moosend, Google Drive and Odoo integrations and focused on fixing reported bugs for CSV and Google Drive.
We, also, added new features to our Core and for WooCommerce, Odoo and Google Drive.
Have a great weekend guys 🙂 ,
New Feature – Added
- We enabled deleting users and refactored spark code
Enabled utility method for deleting files or folders
- New fields/attributes added to the Order entity:
- Variation Parent SKU
- Additional partner fields added
- We have now added caching of directories
Improvement – Changed – Updated
- We enabled cloning
- Permission roles are now resolved by finding the best matching permission set
- Now has support for creating/setting Company as delivery partner for the Order entity
- Odoo now creates company if field is mapped and not null
Hotfix – Fixed
- Fixed Core filters (all integrations filters) bug with the bool value
- Fixed CSV module unlink issue
- Fixed the auth problems for GoogleDrive storage
We are giving you all our Change Log Changes, backed up with the terminology and notes from keepachangelog movement:) so you know what we are writing about.