Release notes, May 11th, 2020
Hi everyone, we have some more great improvements to share today!
We have done some improvements to our core as well as the Sharefile, ITscope, WooCommerce, Shopify and eBay integrations and focused on fixing reported bugs for GoogleDrive, WordPress, BMEcat and eBay.
We have also added new features for eBay and Sharefile.
Finally we want to acknowledge the issues some of you have had with our support team and their response time and assure you that we are working on creating a better customer support flow that will see to it that your issues are resolved as fast as possible. These changes are on their way and we expect that you will notice the improvements shortly.
Have a great weekend guys 🙂 ,
New Feature – Added
- Casting to specific fields is now available as well
Refreshing access token when changing sideID on connection screen
- Pagination done during import
Improvement – Changed – Updated
- Changed cron triggers to be executed every minute
Running is TaskScheduled check is a simulation now
Optimized the way by which the module is getting files
Download by ID instead of by path
Enabled the group access controls
- Removed unnecessary titles when being the source configuration
- Destination configuration for products is updated. We added an option to process only supported plugin fields and skip all logic behind it.
- Set error language for easier diagnostics
- Updated schema and schema transformer
- Updated to a new Api and adjust export flow to changes. Specifically, how to handle inventory and variations
- Updated logic for import variants and variation quantity upload
Hotfix – Fixed
- Fixed the necessary transferOwnership parameter that was not being sent.
- Reduce batch size
- The misaligned input labels in source and destination configuration are fixed
- Integration now strips non ASCII from response
- Fixed getting public path for symlinked folder
- The field types bug is fixed
We are giving you all our Change Log Changes, backed up with the terminology and notes from keepachangelog movement:) so you know what we are writing about.