The past ten days we stayed busy and worked on continuing the fast output of new integrations.
This week we are adding support for 10 awesome apps and platforms, welcome: Survey Anyplace, PixelMe, SwellEnterprise, Clust, Better Proposals, Heights Platform, ready2order, Teachably, Autoklose, Landbot.
Next to publishing all these features, we also stayed busy with fixing bugs and adding features to the following modules: Ecwid, WooCommerce, Webhook, Plutio as well as fixing our core’s rule Hierarchy.
Like always, give us suggestions what new integrations you think would be useful on our website and have a great week lady’s and gentleman.
New Integrations – Added
Survey Anyplace is a platform for putting out surveys combined with multiple other analysis tools.
- Send Contacts as target integration to your Survey Anyplace account.
PixelMe is a link management platform. Create powerful branded links and get up to 34% more clicks. Automate your redirects using this integration.
- Send or Receive Redirects as ether target or source integration.
An all-in-one business management app that gives you the tools you need to organize your data, build workflows and automate your business.
- Send Contacts or Leads as target integration or
- Receive Accounts, Boards, Campaigns, Clients, Contacts, Estimates, Leads, Projects as source integration.
Clust is the new way to collect, review and share anyone’s forms, documents, eSignatures and payments from a single place. Documents and information you require are grouped in template.
- Retrieve Templates details from Clust into SyncSpider using this source integration.
Better Proposals helps create proposals faster, makes them look more professional and gives all the tools needed to finish the job as quick as possible. Knowing when proposals are opened, forwarded and downloaded helps clients follow up at exactly the right time in the most appropriate way.
- Retrieve Companies and Proposals details as a source integration.
Create your own learning platform with ease. Build and sell brilliant online courses and digital products. Then use SyncSpider to automate enrollments, revocations as well as giving out of roles to students.
For some calls “course_id” field is optional so you can for instance exclude it to simply create a student without enrolling them.
Use revoke when your course is sold separately or you simply want to hide part of the course for a period.
This you can do by revoking access for the student while keeping them enrolled.
Unenrolled students are kept on the Incomplete enrollment page.
Users on this page have abandoned checkout before completing the payment processor have been unenrolled by admin. They cannot yet access your program until completing payment.
- Create &/or Enroll a student, Grant a role to a student, Revoke a course, Revoke a role from student or Unenroll a student, are all target integrations.
ready2order is a multi-award winning and cloud-based point-of-sale solution from Austria that transforms every smartphone, tablet, and PC into a fully functional cash register. With ready2order you can process payments, manage and engage customers, check your stock and perform analysis in real-time.
- Send or receive Customer detail or pull Product info using this integration.
Create and sell online courses and coaching services with the best online business platform used by the entrepreneurs to sell $500m+ to over 18 million students.
- Send enrollment of your students as target integration.
Built for entrepreneurs, sales, and marketing, Autoklose helps you and your teams. It takes your prospects and convert them into loyal customers by sending out sequences of highly tailored emails at scale, fine-tuning your campaigns real time, and automating your sales process.
- Retrieve Campaign or Contact information or Create a new Contact.
Landbot is a user-friendly no-code solution for creation of conversational apps which are a natural evolution of chatbots. Conversational apps combine benefits of an interactive conversational interface with rich UI elements while automating advanced data workflows like business applications.
- Retrieve Agents or Customers as a source or Send Agents information as target integration
Improvement – Changed
- Changed product option handling
- Update the trimmer that trims the empty values from the path.
Added simple product attribute merge
- Removed configuration URL hook option.
- API support changed to v1.7
- Added connection configuration instructions
Hotfix – Fixed
- Extend ruleHierarchy to support multiple values when text is a source
- Enable task cloning for Webhooks, Shopify and Mailchimp