Release notes, Week 14, 15 & 16 – 2020
Hi everyone, we have some great news to share today!
We have added two big integration modules to our list – we are growing 🙂 Adding eBay & Google Drive today!!!
Of course lot more has been done in the previous 3 weeks, we have ready Etsy, LinkedIn, Google Calendar, Google email – but, still waiting on their approvals :/ if you know someone, please ping us!!!
Read more below
New integration modules – Added
Import and export of the file entity. This entity refers to any file on a Google Drive.
Note that the available query terms differ for user-owned drives and shared drives; because of this, the available filters will be different depending on the drive the user selected when selecting the root folder in Source configuration.
The user should be able to, in general, filter their files by the following fields/properties:
MIME type (file type)
An options field; multiple values may be selected
The option values should be a combination of MIME types from the following two pages: G Suite and Google Drive specific MIME types and G Suite documents and corresponding export MIME types
A date field; a date range
The date when a file was created
A date field; a date range
The date the file was last modified
An options field
- This is in place of, now in production, Cloud Storage Module (This will be brought back once finished)
eBay is an online shopping site that’s best known for its auctions and consumer to consumer sales. It’s also extremely popular for online merchants to use as a sales channel, making partnerships and having partner sellers.
In the following documentation we have the list of all APIs out of which we are focusing, at the moment, on the ones that can help us manage products and orders information.
We have implemented:
For the source integration; order
For the destination integration; update order status, new products and product updates
New Feature – Added
- Per users requests, we have added Company entity
- ATUM multi inventory plugin support added!!!
- ATUM inventory management tool WordPress plugin support for Products
- Module cleaning code for custom filters and multi UID select was added
- Odoo order entity extended partner UID configuration
- Added multi selection feature
- user can select the first UID to check, then the 2nd, 3rd.
- If first UID is not found Syncspider checks 2nd, 3rd… and continues with other rules after it checked all added possible UIDs
- Collections – Added support to source and destination for Metafields
- Metafields – Added support to source and destination
- Added Customs information’s – HS Code, Country of Origin (source and destination)
- Added “BARCODE” as UID
Improvement – Changed
- Set shipping SKU from meta if empty
- WooCommerce module and SyncSpider plugin updated, added Germanized plugin by Vendidero support (live)
- Now has line item error message
Hotfix – Fixed
Module is again functional
Import and export of Contact information
The Contact fields available:
ID(can only be pulled from Mauitc), title ,firstname ,lastname ,company, position, email, mobile, phone, points, fax, address1, address2, city, state, zipcode, country, preferred locale, timezone, last active, attribution date, attribution, website, facebook, foursquare, googleplus, instagram, linkedin, skype, twitter, last active
Additionally you have information of the owner and creation of the contact at your disposal
These are the remaining available values:
is published(bool), date added, date modified, created by user (id – can only be pulled from Mautic), created by user, modified by user (id), modified by user, points, color, ID(can only be pulled from Mautic), username, firstName, lastName, IP Addresses, tags, utm tags, stage, Identified at, prefered profile image, do not contact, frequenccy rules
- Fixed empty metaFields
- Attributes update fixed
- REST filters fixed
We are giving you all our Change Log Changes, backed up with the terminology and notes from keepachangelog movement:) so you know what we are writing about.